NoFear™ Home of No?Fear

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NoFear™ Home of No?Fear
NoFear™ Home of No?Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koko island story

4 posters

Go down

Koko island story Empty Koko island story

Post  javier2770 Mon May 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Koko Island.

Josh was 6Ft.1 tall with some muscular bild blonde haired and broad chested on the day his supposed parents told him he was adopted he didnt know what to think.They told him his real parents live in Cambodia.Supposively his real parents regreted putting him up for adoption,so now they wanted him back.Little did they know that he was hardened emotionally.He learned how to fight,hate, and love on the streets.His adoption parents Mr. and Mrs. strawberry were cruel and had no respect for Josh's privacy,They told him he was going by boat josh didn't like that.He always knew he didn't belong with the strawberrys he had a fealing that he should be somewhere else.He was told that his birth parents were originally from Detroit as well but because of his father getting layed off from the Faygo factory and because of his mom's anxiety,panic attacks and small temper they were not in the mood for a son.Mrs.Strawberry said "Pack your shit" on the day that josh was supposed to leave he didnt mind leaving them they treated him like shit and only adopted him for the 1k a month they would resived from the state of Detroit.He was taken to the airport the airplane took him to florida.He then took a bus to the nearest pier as were his instructions.The pier was wooden and looked like it would topple over at any second.The hot dry summer weather iritated him.Finally the boat came,Three hours late.It looked like a retired ferry cruiser the sight of the mal treated vessel sickend him the paint was thin and pealing red,there was a hand carved statue of a clown were mairmaids would be for a Pirate ship,there was one particular thing about the boat that cought his attention.On the left hand side were the words "S.S Jug".He stepped on board.As he took his first slow steps onboard the Captain welcomed him saying; "So your the unlucky bastard?" the man was in his early 50's 6.ft.2,pale skinned with a scar running down his forhead stopping at the tip of his nose,and the thing that josh really noticed was the face paint the man looked like a clown.Josh didn't bother asking.he looked into the captains sleep deprived eye's and said "Fook oof".The captain's responce was silent "Let's go...".

The trip was 9,646 miles long.Josh knew,He Googled it before he left.On the second day there was a storm like nothing the captain had ever seen.Josh was asleep when suddenly the captain yelled "Wake the **** up! the storm is bad...really really bad."he got up out of his snugy.Looked up the ladder to see black clouds and rain.He didn't think anything of the storm suddenly Swooosh a wave hit the boat he was knocked over hit his head on a cabinet then he called out for the captain "You okay?"No responce aroze from the captain...He repeated himself "Hey old man!"No responce...Suddenly he noticed something warm was ridding down his temple.blood.He ran up the stairs but as he took his first step to the poop deck another powerful wave hit he fell face first face against hardwood a stream of blood cricked down his nose and another wave hit the boats nose instintaniously knocking him back down into the room.This time he was unconsious he woke up with the sun shining through a port hole he sat up,Climbed the stairs and look around he saw a island.The boat must have crashed against the rocky beach.The hull was cracked in two.The sails were; ripped, tattered ,and torn.

He climbed out of the toppled boat and saw a island the island looked at least five miles long and ten miles wide He saw a Mini tornado maybe 8 Feet tall on the other side of the beach a few hundred feet away. it consisted of small rock and dust particles but the thing that confused him was that it was that it was a perfect cone shape.He spat looked to the opposite side of the cone cloud.Surprised he saw the captain standing with his back towords him. Josh ran to him but as he got closer he noticed something the captain's back was drenched with blood,His finger-nails had grown about an inch they too were covered in blood and looked sharpened at the tips.Josh stepped back a couple of feat the old man said in a stern voice "Im going to rape you then gut you then eat your inards"then slowy turned his mangled body around his face looked like it had been smashed by a rock.Josh didn't know what to think he turned back slowly,ran about a hundred feet later he turned around the old man was gone.What he had just seen couldn't have been real and why did he run?was it because he was alone now?Then he felt something salty on his lips.While he had been knocked out he might have drank to much of the sea water and started to get holusinations."Yea thats it"He told himself out loud.He was light headed from the scare when he looked up the cylinder tornado was still there.he had a few problems there was a old man trying to "Rape" him,He was hungry and an Awful paranoia was creeping up.

He returned back to the toppled boat creeped through the small rooms checked cabinets and droors only found spoons,forks and sporks.There was one more room on the ship the captains room.He remembered that the captain telling him never to go into this room he considered the warning.But now it meant nothing.He had walked down the hallway noticed paintings of clowns on big carnival grounds Juggling pink tennis balls.He saw the door at the end of the hallway the captains room,he slowly opened the door just a creak enough to glance inside.For some reason this reminded him of Edger alan poe.He opened the door all the way stepped in there was ;a bed,sofa,Tv set,a small table at the corner of the room with a incomplete deck of cards in it he only saw 6 cards inside the box.On the shelfs there were at least 20 cans of canned Spam he took them all in one of the pillow cases,He checked the droors for other things he might need he found a pair of scissors took them for some reason he wanted to flip the mattres over and look for something usefull there ,he was disatisfied with his findings.He left the ship and went back to the beach suddenly it started to rain but this wasn't water that was falling from the sky it was sweet and it tasted like strawberries and kiwi josh knew a second later what it was, it was faygo.He jumped up and down that was his favorite kind of faygo.He had an idea he opened one can of spam chugged it down his throat and raised the empty can to the rain and filled up his can cup with the flavorfull liquid and drank.

He saw a cave nearby he decided that it would make better refuge then the dead man's ship.When he walked in he noticed that the cave had writing on it.The writing read"Welcome to KoKo island this island is haunted by carnival folk.There is only one way to leave with your life..."The writing appeared to incomplete.Josh said out loud "Wow thats it?"A voice boomed from behind him "Think thats easy?think this is an ordinary island?you are gravely mistaken."Josh stepped back he fealt something pressing against his back he knew what it was he just didnt want to turn around and face it.He jumped forward as a reflex turned aroud saw the old man he looked as he had when they first encountered each other.The old man said"Hahahaha"Josh replied "What are you going to do to me?"The old man stopped laughing and said "What do you think?"No responce from josh."Hahaha Dont think that I was serious when i said that rape thing haha.Im here to make sure you know why you are here"Josh replied "Huh?Then tell me"The old man sighed and said"This will get complicated so make sure you pay attetion okay? I was hired to make you go through this experience the same your parents went through while they were about your age.They were stranded here and when they left they were told by the island keeper that "One day your kin will meet this island"By "Kin" the island keeper means there son which is you.They knew that the keeper was serious about what he said so they put you up for adoption.A year ago the keeper apeared in one of your moms dreams saying "Put him up for adoption i dont care but you might.he will still end up on the island you hate so much.You will turn ill and will soon be consumed with death if the child does not go to the island."

"The next day your mom started chucking up blood and she knew that the keeper was serious about what he had said your dad in disbelief would'nt admit it he lied to himself because the truth was to hard to withstand they had to send you to the place were you could possibly die.Thats not all of it sonny your mom fell into a coma a month later the keeper apeared in your fathers dreams telling him "Im not someone you want to Fuc* with"Send little joshy and i'll awaken your wife from the deep slumber that she fell in."You father called for me the next day telling me everything that happened on the island when he and your mother were stranded on it.I knew he wasnt lying by the look in his eyes and his expressions.I still mocked him a couple of times.Then he showed me the scar it was like nothing i had ever seen before it was black a black that would make your eyes bleed if you were to stare at it for too long a black that would make you feal a hole on your heart.I agreed to take you and explain what had to be done.Any questions?"He backed away"Do you expect me to belive this?"The man looked up his facial expression more serious then when he threatened to sexually abuse him ."Ugh believe me if you want i dont care i was hired to bring you here tell you the story and then split."Josh asked was i holusinating when you were bloody or are you...?"A laughter that sounded so much like a weeze aroze from the man."Me im just a old man that sails the seas waiting for the wagons to come for me...You must have been holusinating when you saw me from all that salt water you were gurgling."Josh replied"Huh what wagons?"The old man started stepping back and turned around"Ive done my job now i have to go before im locked in here with you and wouldnt that be a drag?"Josh still had so many question that were needed to be anseared.

He saw the old man jump onto a fairly large looking row boat there were to other men waitng for him,the man waved goodbye with both hands,And yelled "Dont let the keeper catch you!"Josh turned around scared sat on a rock in the cave to watch the 3 man row boat crew paddle away.He turned to study the cave he noticed that almost magically more writing had appeared were the smudge marks had taken place.It read the following"Now that you are alone..."the letters stopped there.The fear he felt before was nothing compared to what now thrived inside him.Night was comming he knew he should venture farther inside the cave so he wouldnt freeze to death.The strawberry kiwi flavored rain was still hitting hard on the beach.As darkness aproched he noticed that the cave was glow in the dark now that he looked around most of the rocks were glow in the dark.Wasnt that convinient?The green cave light was flourecent enough to let him see the rest of the cave it was only a few yards deep he could see the back wall of the cave without squinting.He saw a small chest in the corner of the room it had a chain wrapped around it and a lock twice the size of his fist on above all the chains.The metal was rusted and looked flimsy and weak as josh looked around he saw no key but what he did see was a glow in the dark rock next to his glow in the dark lazy boy recliner rock.He brought the small chest closer to him it was heavier then he had imagined it to be.He smashed the lock repitedly a few dents marked it but nothing severe enough to crack it open.When he finally quit trying to open it he looked up and noticed that more writing had appeared when he was busy trying to open the chest.It read"Inside are the demons your parents and many others fought so hard to keep away from the wrold are you sure you want to brake the lock?"He was scared again he put the small chest back were he had found it and hugged himself in the corner of the cave until he fell asleep.

In the morning as he awoke he glanced over at the chest still fully intact.He stood up and noticed that the perfect cone hurricane had changed its color from yellow to a dark red.This might mean something he thought.He glanced over at the bulletin wall found a new message not surprised.it read"The keeper will come for you tonight be ready"Josh knew that if what he had been told so far about the keeper was true and maybe the keeper of the island wanst such a nice guy.He heard something loud and funny sounding" KoKo! KoKo!KoKo!KoKo!"He walked outside the cave and saw his adoption father acting like a dog rolling around violently in the red sand.He turned around to the wall and saw the words change again"This is a test to see if you deserve to live Kill it or it will kill you."He turned around confused what did the wall mean by it?he then noticed a shadow creeping up fast from his left eyeball he ducked quick enough to dodge the punch that the Mr.Strawberry had thrown josh was close to the wall when he dodged the punch so the mans fist slammed against the cave wall josh was about to start laughing at the poor guy for hitting himself against the hard rock but as the punch hit the wall his arm turned into sand.Josh gave a quick upercut litterally knocking his chin off his face.Sand was the only thing that flew.He stepped back out of the cave he asked"What are you"The man was quiet for a second then he said with a raspy voice"Test"He replied i know that but what are you?the man was looking down at the cave floor then looked up and said"Basehead"In a blood curdling howl of a voice.Josh had heared that name before in a song by his favorite band but never imagined they would be real.

Josh swung back knocking his nose off.Then he tackled the man and swung with both fist at the mans face.The mans face was expresionless while he took on all of the force that josh's punches set off.He stepped off of the man and ran towords the beach turned around looking for a weapon as the man slowly stood up.He remembered the scissors but he also remembered he had left them in the cave,he saw what looked like a torch across the beach ran to it noticed the mans chin had regenerated and a smile crossed his face from ear to ear literally.That made josh want to run faster and he did.He reached the torch and pulled it out of the sand it was longer then he had expected it was as long as a bat.the man was running to josh at a quick pace,and in a split second he smashed the bat against the creatures face knocking the head off the neck.The head flew back a dozen feet and landed staring at josh,The body was still standing josh clutched the torch with both hands breathing hard waiting for the man to run at him again,He was dissapointed to see the body fall then desinigrate,He actually wanted to keep fighting.He started laughing,then headed back to his only shelter which was the cave.He saw the new writing which read"Test complete,Rest tonight the keeper will come for you nothing can stop him."That made josh laugh even harder"As if he could take me on"He walked over to his spam and ate .later that day he decided to go explore the island of course the torch ocompanied him.He noticed that the clouds were all gone the sky was empty the only feature that scarred it was the chalky sun.He walked into the palm tree forest.Walked through the shrubs and jumped over fallen trees he noticed a red stream,Thinking it was faygo from last nights rain,he walked to it put his hands full of the liquid to his mouth and drank.

He spat it out faster then he could spit and backed away from it,the red liquid wasnt the kiwi strawberry flavor he loved so much,It tasted like blood.Suddenly he heard a scream"KoKo!"He picked up the torch held it up as if he were about to swing a bat.A young man no older then 12 wearing a abe lincoln hat clown face paint and a track suit walked out of the bushes and spoke"Calm down bro put that stick down I just want to talk"Josh was still clutching the torch"Who are you?"josh asked."Me? im nobody important I just came here to talk,"Josh in an astonished voice replied "What is it that you wanted to talk about?"The kid put his hand up and said "lower that torch then I'll tell you.Heck im just a kid what could i do to hurt you?"Josh felt that the torch fell from his hands and slammed on the ground he was'nt planing on dropping it but it still it fell.He tried to pick it back up but could'nt it seemed to weigh 9 times as much as it had done before his sight drifted from his incapaitated weapon and saw the kid smileing with his index finger was pointed to the ground.Josh asked "what is this?....magic?"The kid replied "no it's voodoo."Josh stepped back and started to walk away but he stopped moving for reasons that he could not find logic to."I said i just wanted to talk,Sit your ass down"Josh felt like a puppet he sat down unwillingly.The kid said "Okay good now that i have your attention, Iam here to tell you how to kill the island keeper."Josh replied angrily Why dont you do it!Your handling me as if I were a your fuc*ing doll!"The kids smile grew "Im not the one destined to,you are"

"I never wanted any of this!I never even knew my parents and they sent me here to protect themselves they put me up for adoption because they didnt want me"The kid made josh slap himself "They put you up for adoption because they loved you and didnt want this life for you your dad put you in this risk because he knew that you would come out of it alive."Josh was silent and felt like a little kid being yelled at by some grown-up.He finally said "Well...okay what do you want me to do?"The kid smiled "Okay first you need to travel to his castle 100 leauges to the east and slay him in his sleep.Yes he sleeps during the day and hunts during the night he has the power to enter dreams of whoever has set foot on this island and he can curse them with ill health,and even torture them in their dreams.All that are killed by this power return here instead of going to heaven or hells pit where they belong."Josh looked at the boy and said "How do I kill him?and how do i get to his castle that is so far away?"The boy replied i'll take you but it will take 2 days in those two days you cannot go to sleep for even a minute.He can only find you while you sleep and he can only infect you as you sleep understand?"Josh's reply was obvious "Uh-Huh"The boy said okay good lets go."Josh said "But when i saw this place from the beach it only looked a few miles long,how is it 100 leauges long?"The boy replied "Well you saw wrong this place is bigger then the state you came from all that room is needed for the souls that the keeper has caught.They all depend on you to kill the keeper so they can go to heaven.The pain and malovence that they went through has scarred them and they will do anything to escape this Hell on earth.He looked around and said "If there are so many of them then why cant i see them?"The boy stopped walking and said "They dont want you to see them.No more question just walk"Night aproached 30 hours later Josh was tired and his feet were bleeding he had been thinking of sleep for half a day now.But he didnt dare mention it to the kid.

They arrived at the fortress gates at dawn the castle seemed to float on all the greenery that surrounded it.The kid said"You are on your own from here"Josh looked up and started staggered for a moment and said "Wait.No dont leave me,how am i even supposed to kill it?"The boy laughed and said "kill him in his sleep smart-one the only weapon that can pierce his skin is his axe we learned that when he cut himself with it one day many years ago.He thought no one saw, but i witnessed it.And since then i have preaching it to all of our warriors.Many have tried to enter the castle but none have returned alive they all return as baseheads.We think it is because we are souls and you are flesh and blood.You have a better chance since you are the son of the only two to have escaped this dreadfull isle.Why he wanted you here we dont know he may be expecting you since he wanted you to come so much.Josh walked away from the kid and said "Gimme a gun or something incase i see some sandmen"The boy laughed and said "here take this" and handed him a medalion "This will give you the powers that i used on you it was made by our master voodoo craftsmen.We as reborn souls were born with the unnatural abilty so we dont need such gimicks."Josh put it on and smiled pointed to a rock and squeezed his fist.The rock instantly compacted to the size of a rubix cube.Josh smiled and said"Thats so fuc*ing cool! okay here i go"The kid stepped back into the shadows of the forest with a smile on his face.As josh opend the doors with his newly found star wars powers he noticed that the castle was 10 times the size he imagined.10 basehead gaurds ran straight at him making there arms the shape of spears and they were all cut in half waist wise by the medalions powers.They were crawling now there lower half fell back and disinegrated the torsos were still coming at him clawing the ground a huge force compressed them to the ground as if huge hammer had slammed against them.Disinigrated in seconds and walked past by.He entered the castle halls at the very end of the hall he saw a Dark figure.Josh blinked and the figure had disapeared he felt a dark presence behind him.

The keeper whispered in his ear "You think you can kill me? you think that just because you have Darth vadars powers you can make me bow down?HaHa no kid i dont think so.Your on the wrong side kid"Josh didnt want to blink he was afraid to find an axe stuck in his chest.He blinked a few second later the man was in front of him.Like the rest of the people that he met on this island he had clown face paint he wore a red robe and had a cross on his chest on his back was a hatchet that glowed black dark enough make even the toughest man feal empty and powerless josh wasnt the toughest guy so the shade had a much greater affect on him he began to feal like the air had thinned and his lungs had collapsed.But they hadnt and he knew that he looked up at the creatures face and said"Think im afraid of you?"The expressionless clown said "I dont need you to be afraid i need you to understand"Josh put his hand up and forced the clown to kneal that took alot of energy out of josh then the clown looked up and smiled That made josh even angrier and slammed him against the nearest wall as he was pushed by the invisible slam it appeared as if the clown had grown twice his size then 3 times that and at last 7 times that he was was now big enough to hit the castle cealing if he were to jump up.The keepers smile was even greater now"You need to understand that those friends of yours are here for a reason".The keeper made a fist out of his right hand and then tried to slam josh against the ancient black granite tiles."No they are inoocent people that you took and made your slaves"He repeled the fist away and made it crash against the cealing cracking it and making the arm bleed blood as dark as the hatchet.The clowns smile turned back into a stern face"They are the rejects of purgatory and hells pit this island is a jail that they diserve" and kicked at josh the kicks repeled and a not so friendly hand sign by josh angered the clown a howl escaped his mouth.

As he opened his mouth a dark beam flashed out hit josh directly tattered his body and made him bloody and cut him up.That was't enough to take josh out of the game.The clown shrank back down to size and panted he was also out of air beat up and bloody.Josh said "your done for"and shaped the rest of his power in the form of a spear it rammed through him and kept going through him repitedly as if it were a needle and the poor bastard was a cloth.Finally he yelled out"No!you dont know what you have done"and disinigrated the battle had taken 20 minutes.With his remaing energy he walked out.To his surprise as far as he sould see there were oceans of smiles and laughter.The kid that had ocompanied him to the castle was in front of the crowd smiling Next to him was the captain.Then all the souls roze and went into the heavens the last remaning figures were the captain and the kid behind them was the two-man crew that ocompanied the captain before.The four talked in unity as if they were all one "Dumb kid the keeper was the good guy"Josh felt stupid."Yes he was weak and any one of us could have slain him but we just couldnt go inside his fancy little castle.It is true that your parents were here before,we tried to use them like we had used you but they were far to clever be tricked.The keeper released them from the island.Guess what?they did want you back they do live in cambodia you were even going by boat as well luckily one of our men also escaped.He possesed the captains body and brought you here.You should feal stupid"Josh fell to his knees he turned around at the castle,he keeper was standing in the doorway fully-recovered with a grin on his face.The four looked over at him with astonishment "We thought the kid killed you."The keepers voice boomed "Nah i played around with him i wanted you to think that so all your friends would show themselves.As we speak they are trying to raid the heavens correct?you thought that they would catch me be surprise?Well no they are being anhialated by the croos gaurd as we speak."The four suddenly started hugging each other and josh giggled.

But he soon noticed this was no re asurance hug to keep there self esteem up from the dreadfull defeat they were combineing together to form a 25.Ft tall goliath.The keeper dido'd it and reached the combined height.They struck him with powerfull blows to the head and gut but none mad the keeper wince.He stepped back withdrew his hatchet and said"Tsk tsk tsk"A mili-second later he cut the 25.Ft goliath to shreds with his hatchet.they were slain.The keeper returned to his normal height and looked at josh.Josh blinked the keeper was to his right watching at a bird pick at a puddle for water,then said"Thanks little man if it wasnt for you making them show themselves i would have never been able to track them all down and kill'em."In josh's eyes the keeper seemed like a layed back cool guy.Then josh said"I didnt know you were a good guy i just wanted to get off this island"josh blinked the keeper was to his left studying a caterpillar munch on a leaf"I understand I would've done the same if i were in your positon.Okay would you like me to send you to Els's and Max's place in cambodia?They really are nice people they invite me over every now and then,El make's one hell of a Clam chouter."Josh laughed a bit and said "Yea that would be nice...thanks island keeper"The keeper looked up from the caterpillar with a and said "Call me joe were all good friends here"Suddenly a flash of white light filled his eyes.(FLASH).He was now sitting down at a dining table for six with a plate of steak white rice,A glass of kiwi faygo acompanied it in front of him.He looked up from the food and saw a jolly faced man in his mid-fourties say"Hello son"a thin tall lady peeked out the kitchen and said the same she was carrying a 2 liter of faygo for the second guest."Hey kid"It was joe.Josh smiled and said"Hi family".

The End.
javier2770
javier2770
Jr. Legend
Jr. Legend

Male Zodiac : Libra Pig
Humor : koko is funny....

Back to top Go down

Koko island story Empty Re: Koko island story

Post  Panha Tue May 25, 2010 1:01 am

god,dame,,,what the hell it is..im lazy to read it,,it too long man,,,lolzzz....,yo yo yo,,KOKO island
Panha
Panha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Zodiac : Capricorn Buffalo
Humor : me koko.but i dnt think so ,,koko=you guys

https://nofear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  javier2770 Wed May 26, 2010 6:30 pm

17 pages long =]
javier2770
javier2770
Jr. Legend
Jr. Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  SRH_420 Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm

holy shoot,shit.shoot,shit.shoot,shit.fuck. thats all i got to say

props on the juggalo stuff snuk in there

this story was pretty entertaining

Last edited by SRH_420 on Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SRH_420
SRH_420
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male Zodiac : Aries Monkey
Humor : when panha dances

https://www.youtube.com/joshuacyoder

Back to top Go down

Koko island story Empty WoW!!!!!!!!

Post  C_MAN22 Wed May 26, 2010 9:46 pm

I was to lazy to read but great story make another one with me in it ok koko out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
C_MAN22
C_MAN22

Male Zodiac : Cancer Rat
Humor : JoeFace5150 (FAM) PS3 ONLINE NAME!!!!!!!

https://nofear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  javier2770 Thu May 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Yup sure man
javier2770
javier2770
Jr. Legend
Jr. Legend

Back to top Go down