NoFear™ Home of No?Fear

I NEED HELP FROM C_MAN22

Go down

I NEED HELP FROM C_MAN22 Empty I NEED HELP FROM C_MAN22

Post  C_MAN22 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 pm

i got a headset kit i need to know how to hack my psp i downloaded nite pr rev k also i have dm hunter and the other flies like seplugins but i dont know how to hack my psp i have the PSP SLIM CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SEND ME SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO HACK MY PSP SLIM ON SCOME FIRE TEAM BRAVO 2 Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
C_MAN22
C_MAN22

Male Zodiac : Cancer Rat
Humor : JoeFace5150 (FAM) PS3 ONLINE NAME!!!!!!!

https://nofear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP FROM C_MAN22 Empty =]

Post  javier2770 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:55 am

If you'r psp is 5.51 i dont think it's hackable YET but since its a slm you may be able to use chickhen r3 but that would have to be when it come's out and who knows when that will be another thing do you know what bricking a psp mean's it means that you'r psp will never turn on a again if you brick it so there's always that risk thats why i quit trying to hack my 3000 but don't update it t 6.10 OFW because some one might release and exploit like chickhen r2.But for 5.51 or a downgrader. I know how it feals to be anctious about hacking on socom.
javier2770
javier2770
Jr. Legend
Jr. Legend

Male Zodiac : Libra Pig
Humor : koko is funny....

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum